Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Teacher Thank You




Hello there,

I was very excited to get some new supplies from PTI that I have been waiting to get for a long time, including tea dye duo, and button twine!! I love them both and can easily find a reason to use them on almost every card!.
I took the "It's Official' stamp set and did a little stamping with the ticket stamp, bingo card, notebook lines and ruler. Put it all together and came up with a card perfect for a teacher to give another teacher, a teacher to a student, or parent to teacher. I was a teacher a couple of years ago and wish I would have been stamping back then, it would have been fun to hand these cards out.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hollie



{All supplies are PTI unless otherwise noted}
Stamp: It's Official
Paper: Pure Poppy, white, Kraft
Button: Cream from Michaels
Ink: Stazon Black, PTI Terracotta tile, Hawaiian Shores
Ribbon: Cream Wrinkle ribbon (seam binding from hobby lobby)
Other: apple, paint, brown bag, tickets from craft scraps

2 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Hollie, I just love this especially how you layered all the pieces!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love this, Hollie! You combined all those images and embelliments so nicely.