Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bigger Belly and First Doile Card


Well, my belly feels really big today, but I think that is 80 % because I had about two too many Chocolate Gooey Butter Cookies (they literally melt in your mouth)! I am officially 25 weeks, and I am starting to feel like it is forever before we meet baby boy number 2. That could be because I have two sister in laws who have new babies (well one on the way) and also a sister due in a few weeks. Any hoot, I feel like Dec 1st seems far away.



In other news, I tried my hand at both the use of felt and the use of a doilies on a card. I wasn't sure how to attach felt so I asked a couple of bloggers that I follow and was able to find out that the best way is with glue dots. Man those things sure are handy to have!
I found the doilies at Michael's in the baking isle (Wilton brand) and the felt is a thick brand from Michael's also, but you have to be careful because another piece I got there totally didn't work. I have PTI felt on my list of things to buy in the near future. :)

Supplies:
All PTI except felt and doilies (Micheal's) also KI Memories flower

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Hollie

No comments: