Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baby Girl Card


Well, it has been a couple days since my last post, so I figured I would upload a card I just completed today while E was sleeping. I was wanting to practice using a ruler and black pen to make lines on cards. I lost my really good pen so I used my Martha Stewart Marker to make the lines. I have seen Nicole Heady make lines on her cards and they are so perfect, I wanted to work on that look. I have a long way to go to get them that perfect, but I was pleased with the card today. I am not very good with baby girl cards because my family seems to just have boys, well that has changed in the last couple months. My sister in law just had a precious baby girl and my sister is having a girl in less than a month. I guess I better get to practicing on girl cards! Thanks for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Hollie
Supplies:
PTI white cardstock
TPC baby stamps, sentiment from PTI Scattered Showers
Palette ink purple, PTI Raspberry Fizz ink
Other: Martha Stewart marker, PTI gem

No comments: