Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Embellish Color Challenge with BIRDS!



I have a super quick post for today! I came across this lovely Embellish Color Challenge a couple of days ago and decided that I would give it a try. I really really love these colors and simply chartreuse from Papertrey Ink is a color that for the past month I use on almost every card. I just love that color. I pulled out my Basic Birds Stamp set from TAC since the sponsor of the challenge is TAC's Chris Franco. I really like the deep chocolate brown ribbon and I feel it finishes the card of nicely!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hollie

4 comments:

Chris said...

ah...I miss this bird set! Your card is perfect for the challenge. Thanks for pulling it out to play along with us :) and I have one more prize on my personal blog...

Sarah Martina said...

What a fun card! I love that chartreuse color, too! :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge! (and congrats on the new baby!)

Kathy said...

This is such a happy card :)

Mariana Grigsby said...

Hehe... this card is so fun!!!! I love that pink birdie ;) Thanks for playing along with us!