Saturday, November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab Thanks Blog Hop


Welcome to the Hop! If your here from Frances Byrne's Blog then you came the right way!

The Moxie Fab World has been my number one source for card making inspiration.  When I wanted to make a card, I would stop in and look around and always come away with inspiration.   

Cath did a great job keeping us up on the trends in the crafting world, so today I am sharing a card with my two of my favorites, watercolor and hexagons.


Hobbiesbyhollie: designed by Hollie Shepard

Thanks Cath for all the inspiration! Your next stop in the hop is Geri! Have fun! 



Hollie

13 comments:

Kelly Booth said...

Love the Watercolor....

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Your card rocks, too!

stampingandstitching said...

This is such a gorgeous and fun card!

~amy~ said...

Lovin' the look of the watercolors!

Virginia L. said...

The various shades of blue truly make this card lovely! So glad that you are part of this epic blog hop!

Cathy A said...

Cool design

maria f. said...

Love the hexie/watercolor combo.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super COOL!!

Darnell said...

Great job on your super trendy card in those beautiful blue colors, Hollie!! Hugs, Darnell

Jingle said...

The watercolor on the hexagons looks so neat!

Jessi Fogan said...

Love the colours you chose & the fab layout!

shirley-bee said...

Love your watercolour/hexagon card!

Cath said...

Thank you so much for this sweet, sweet card, Hollie! I absolutely love it and am honored that you created it for little ol' me! Thank you, also, for the kind words you said about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there, and I'm *so glad* I got to know you along the way! Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)