Monday, August 16, 2010

Congratulations!


Today I have two cards to share with you. I made these for a friend who is very busy with baby showers and her own wedding showers!( I have actually had a couple people ask me to make cards for them which makes me really happy! :) ) Any hoot, the first card is very similar to a baby card Dawn McVey did on her blog a while ago, but I made it my own and used a different stamp set. The little boat is from Martha Stewarts Transportation set, which is perfect for little boy cards!

For the little girl card I used Hero Arts clear Happy Animals stamp. I thought this little lamb was so cute. I colored it in with some copic markers and a little glitter.

Well I think that is all for today, my son just woke up and is ready to play!

Hollie

Supplies:

All supplies are Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Boy card: Stamp : martha stewart and Simple letters from PTI

Girl Card: Stamp: Hero Arts, Happy Animals and PTI Scattered Shower Sentiment Paper: Pink Bazzill Paper, Spots and Dots embossing folder by Cuttlebug

1 comment:

Maile Belles said...

Hi Hollie! Your cards are simply adorable! You commented on my PTI release projects blog post and asked about adhereing felt to cards. I don't have an email addy for you so here is how I do it...

I use Glue Dots (1/2" & 1/4") and Score Tape (1/4"). For the felt leaves I used 1/2" Glue Dots. I arranged the leaf into position, held it in place as I carefully lifted the one corner, tucked a glue dot under and stuck it onto the cardstock, then pressed the felt down onto the glue dot to secure into position. Repeat this process on the other side if you feel you need more adhesive for larger pieces. Hope this helps!