Friday, June 5, 2009

June Cards and the Growing Garden!

Well I really want to post to this blog once a week, but it has been hard with little Ethan because he is really on the move now. Although I haven't got a whole lot done this week I have worked on a few cards and also started the paper bag album!

The above picture is the unfinished cover, I am still trying to decide how to decorate it.

One of my favorite pictures of Ethan! (above)

I found some American Craft paper I love and I can't stop using it! lol

This picture is a little crooked, but I just love the card!


(above) I am experimenting with different color combos.
Can't decide if I like this or not let me know what you think!



I love making small cards, above are a few I have made this week!
I ran across a card making idea on a blog. You can make this card with one 11x11 sheet of paper.


Growing Garden!

I am really enjoying gardening this year! I love love my lamb's ear and I would have to say that it is so easy to grow. I planted this at the beginning of April and it has tripled in size since.

Well, thank you for stopping by! I hope you have enjoyed the pictures!

Hollie

2 comments:

Courtney G. said...

I love those color combos! Wow I love love love those cards! :) I'm thinking of trying my hand at gardening today...I will see if I get bored or not...lol!

Sarah G. said...

I really like your 'just a note' cards. The red and gray card is my favorite! Great job on the gardening, too!