Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bridal Shower card and some books....

Well, I can't believe it has been almost a month, but I have good reason for being missing in action. I have been reading a lot of really good books and making a ton of cards for an upcoming card party.
Miss Match is a really cute book, that I would never have guessed was a first for Erynn. It was really cute, but I must warn it is written for a younger crowd. Some parts of it seemed a little immature, but I was in the mood for a light hearted book so it didn't bother me.

I just finished "Love Starts with Elle" and boy did I love this novel. It was kind of one of those books that had the message I really needed to hear so it made it that much better to read. I actually couldn't put it down. Great author, can't wait to read another one of her books!

Dawn McVey had recommended "Dawn's Prelude" a while ago and I finally got around to starting it. So far so good!


Finally, I will leave you of one of the over fifty cards I have made in the last month! I made this card for my friend's Bridal Shower. She loves orange so I gave it a try for her card.
Supplies:
All Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:
Paper: Orange Zest, White, Chartreuse, Plum Pudding bitty dots
Stamps: Polka Dot Background 2, Text Style 2, sentiment from Scattered Showers
Delightful Dahlia
EK Success punch


No comments: