Thursday, September 23, 2010

Card party cards

Here is a little gift card holder I made for a fall birthday.


<>
A boy birthday card using PTI's Everyday button bits stamp set. I used some Basic Grey Buttons for the balloons

I love the colors of this card. So vintage and perfect for a boy baby shower card.
This card uses a lot of Papertrey Ink supplies, except for the ribbon and ek success punch


I love how simple this card is!

This card is a play off of this card my Maile Belles.  Instead of wrapping the string around I decided
to just have a bow.  This card is Pure Poppy by PTI I just couldn't get the color right.








I am very much looking forward to the Card Party on Saturday.  A friend of mine thought it sounded like a good idea, and I think it sounds like fun.  Time to see some friends and display a lot of cards!

Thanks for stopping by,
Hollie

No comments: