Sunday, October 4, 2009

World Card Making Challenge #3



The third challenge I tried my hand at was an Indian inspired card. I made my own little dress and used puff paint which I hope is alright, because I didn't have any rhinestones or jewels. (just getting started with cards) I also hope that because the main focus of my card isn't a stamped image that I can still be considered. I really had a lot of fun with every one of these challenges so far, as I read on someones blog Nichole is really taking us to a whole new level with these challenges.


Supplies:
PTI Plum Pudding
Stamp: Autumn Abundance Sentiment
Paper Company Metallic Ruby and Gold Crinkle Paper
Ribbon: Enchanted Evening
3 dimensional paint

2 comments:

{PurpleD} said...

I love the dress you picked for your inspiration and definitely the dress on your card. Great idea!

Courtney G. said...

I love it when you make "dress" cards! This takes a lot of creativity!! And patience!