Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Not your regular ruffles, a moxie fab challenge


I can't believe that it has been so long since my last update. I have been working on a lot of cards just haven't had time to update. I decided to give this Moxie Fab Challenge a shot. Cath challenged us to make a card or other project with ruffles. I am still waiting on a sewing machine so I decided to use some staples. I really like how my card turned out and I am just loving the dark chocolate and enchanted evening ribbon together.

Supplies:
Stamp set: On my couch and sentiment from Vintage picnic
All PTI except Colorbox brown

3 comments:

Winter said...

So cute! I love that stamp set, I'm waiting for mine to come in! :)

Jessica said...

Super cute card!! Love the ruffles :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Hollie! Thanks for entering the challenge! :)