Thursday, October 1, 2009

A little project

I have been planning to send out little cards with a photo to Ethan's Grandparents for a while now and just now got the project done. I was just going to send out wallets until I ran into a little recycling project. I used left over magnet strips to make a refrigerator photo magnet.

Here are the pictures and how they turned out!






Another little project was felt flowers, which I had seen over on Dawn's blog. I didn't have one scrap of fabric in the whole house so I just used felt that I had left over from teaching.


The blue card is my favorite! I still have a lot of practice to do as far as making my own embellishments but I am sure having fun learning!
Have a great day!
Hollie


Supplies:
Papertrey Ink cardstock and pattern paper
Ink: Staz on black ink and PTI Ripe avacodo ink
Scrap felt
Making Memories buttons





1 comment:

Sarah G. said...

Great photo project! The grandparents will love these. Lovin' your felt flowers, too. They turned out great!