Friday, October 23, 2009

Dawn's Color Challenge #18


Dawn put a new color challenge up this week! I have been brainstorming for a couple days trying to come up with a good sketch to go with her very bright and cheery colors! The green was really throwing me off a little. I didn't have any of the New Leaf Green from from PTI so I went searching for something similiar at Hobby Lobby.



I thought I would give a Christmas card a try! I downloaded a holly leaf template from the Internet and used some Making Memories assorted buttons for the berries. The card stock is all PTI except for the green which is from paper studio.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Hollie

9 comments:

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Cute idea! I love it!

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the big holly leaves! Super cute!

Savitri said...

Very cute!!!! Love the big leaves!!!

farmhouse-story said...

very cute!

Scrapping Julie said...

how neato!!!

Andrea M said...

Love the large holy leaves :) Great job. Thanks for sharing!

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Soooo cute!! Very sweet and simple! :)

Jenna Wunderlich said...

Super Cute! I have a "happy Kiss-mas" stamp that I love to make mistletoe cards with....I'll have to steal this idea!

Winter said...

So cute! Love the big leaves!