Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Rain or Shine

Hello Again,

I am back with my second post for the day.  I am making a lot of progress because my 2 year old is very sleepy today, which is working to my advantage. I wanted to stop in and share a few of the cards I made with the Unity Stamps I just got in the mail.  I have been admiring Unity Stamps from afar for a while now.  Last month they had free shipping and I jumped at the chance to try some stamps from their itty bitty collection. 
 First up Rain or Shine ! Isn't it adorable! So many possibilities, I just love it!
Numbers, ETC, is a fun background stamp with a lot of possibilities for birthdays!  This card is pretty simple, but I have a lot of different ideas running through my mind for this little guy.

Well I spoke to soon, I can hear my little guy waking up! Thanks for stopping by,
Hollie

No comments: