Monday, February 7, 2011

Mediterranean Chicken Wrap

Workout was Great today, Ethan was a big help! He always reminds me to stretch! I thought I would pop in and share a yummy recipe that I have made a couple times! My hubby even likes it.

1 boneless chicken breast
1/2 cup Italian dressing
favorite wrap
3 T Hummus for each wrap
lettuce
2 large tomato slices for each wrap

1. Marinate chicken in dressing.  Grill chicken throughly, I broil mine in the oven
2. Cut chicken into then slices
3. Spread hummus on wrap
4. Place lettuce, tomatos, and sliced chicken on top of hummus
5. Roll the wrap and enjoy!

This is super easy and healthy and my 2 year old also eats it right up! I got this recipe from a Sabra Hummus containor, which by the way is really amazing hummus!! Can you tell I like hummus!! :)

No time to make a new card today, but I do have a little tag I made this weekend with some Papertrey Ink goodies!! Just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day for all the stuff I need to do and then the stuff I want to do.

No comments: