Saturday, February 5, 2011

Papertrey Ink - Favorites Contest

Nichole over at the Papertrey Ink Blog is having a HUGE contest to win over $700 in prizes!!  She is asking everyone to go through their Papertrey projects and post their favorite.  I have a ton of new stuff from Papertrey because of Christmas. So needless to say, I have a lot of cards.  I made the following card for a VERY good friend.  His wedding was in Colorado and we made a 10 hour trip with a one month old to get to his wedding.  I had just purchased the Love Birds set and it was perfect for the occasion. I just love these colors together!!  Before I go I must tell you that I am so in love with Papertrey dies! They make it so easy and I buy at least one die with every Papertrey purchase! hehehe




Thanks for stopping by,
Hollie

3 comments:

Kara said...

really sweet card, hollie!! good luck:)

Carol's Ink Spot said...

This is so sweet! The more I see that set in use, the more I believe I need it.

Kristie W. said...

What a soft sweet card!