Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fun Crafting Time...

I got super excited when I came across this idea  from lovelydesign.  I decided to pull out all my craft stuff and let Ethan have a little fun painting.
This is a picture of some of the leaves he painted all by himself.  He is the perfect age for starting a craft time! He also loves it so much. After we got all cleaned up he said "I love to paint mom" warmed my little heart.

Here is the finished project, not bad for a 2 year old (with a little help from mom)


Lately I haven't had a whole lot of time to make cards, because I have been frantic to organize! It must be nesting because I am never motivated to organize closets, but man the last two weeks has been crazy!  Anyway I wanted a scrapbook page to hang in the boys room and also wanted to hang up the sonogram pictures so decided to do a scrapbook page.

 I don't really get to excited to do scrapbook pages, not sure why, but I actually like how this turned out.
 One of my favorite verses from the bible!

Ethan also made this cute little catepillar from a potato half.  Got the idea from lovelydesign also!

Thanks for stopping by,
Hollie

No comments: