Monday, November 8, 2010

Congratulations!


Hello all,

I am really trying to get better about posting a least once a week, but I have a hard time doing it. :)  Below is  a card I put together for a CARDS submission call.  Don't know if I will submit it or not.  This was my first attempt to raise the flower petals, I did a little ink distressing so the petals would pop a little.


I love this Hawaiian Shores paper from Papertrey Ink.  I wanted to put it together with some bold colors.
I used my x-acto knife to raise the petals of the flower .
 SUPPLIES: Cardstock, Papertrey Ink hawaiian shores, true black and smokey shadow Stamps: Text Style 2, Delightful Dahlia, Fancy Flourishes, Ribbon: PTI
other: papertrey die mat stack #4, Rinestones PTI border punch Embossed edge

Thanks for stopping by,
Hollie

No comments: