Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Craft Room Art

I have a slight obsession lately for making art for a craft room that I don't have. :(  I hope to have one someday, but right now it isn't in my near future.  Anyway, the other day I woke up extremely motivated to do something crafty.  I got the kids around and headed to Hobby Lobby with my coupon.  

Here is the finished project.
 The supplies:  Derwent Watercolor Pencils, Black Staz On, Paint Brush, water and 8 x 10 Canvas.

 Start in the middle,

 then measure out.  

All the jars ready for coloring!  They aren't perfectly stamped and that's ok, I still really love the look! 

 Now, you will find all over the internet that you will need special goop on the canvas before watercolor will stick.  All I did was paint, then dry it really well with my heat tool.  It worked really well for me! 

Finished and ready for buttons.


I will end with a simple little card that I love!  This card use a Hey Day Butterfly and  paper and  from Studio Calico.  I am loving orange right now, and have noticed I use it for every occasion.

Thanks for stopping by, 

Hollie


Tip Junkie


No comments: