Monday, April 11, 2011



Happy Monday,

Just popping in to share a few things.  First, a little card I put together for a little guy who just turned one. The stamps I used were from a set that I bought at Michaels, (I don't remember the name of the set)  I just love the Owl! Also look at those cute little clouds form PTI, so adorable!  I just love how this card turned out, it is very simple but cute! 

I just love this picture of my three guys!  They are so precious to me, I feel so blessed to have them in my life.  Everyone says children grow up fast and its hard to understand until you see it for yourself.  I am trying so hard to take in every precious moment before it slips away.  My goal since I had Ethan has been to take at least one picture a day so I can capture special moments like the one above.  This picture shows our nightly routine of reading stories to Ethan and now Owen is able to sit up an listen thanks to our bumbo from Grandma.

Before I head off I thought I would share a recipe that is sure to be a family favorite!

Easy Chicken Feta Bake

What You Need

6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lb.)

2 Tbsp. lemon juice, divided
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Crumbled Feta Cheese with Basil & Tomato
1/4 cup finely chopped red pepper
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley

Make It

PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Arrange chicken in 13x9-inch baking dish.
DRIZZLE with 1 Tbsp. of the lemon juice. Season with salt and black pepper. Top with feta cheese; drizzle with remaining 1 Tbsp. lemon juice.
BAKE 35 to 40 min. or until chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with red pepper and parsley.

I love to find an easy recipe and boy was this easy!  The lemon, red pepper and feta are a perfect fit!  I just love the taste :)  I paired this with  hot cooked fresh green beans, tomatoes and Italian dressing and also creamy cauliflower with 3 tbs. cream cheese, salt and pepper.  ( side note: Creamed cauliflower has a very different taste to me almost like mashed potatoes)

Also, before I go I wanted to share a neat site for kids crafts.  Great ideas for all ages!  I love learning through art and this site has a lot of art type activities with opportunities to learned!

Have a great day!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Hollie

2 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Cute card and great picture of the three kids!

Rebecca said...

Fun post... hard to believe just how big your boys are getting... great craft site!! thanks I am always looking for good ideas! :)