Friday, September 25, 2009

A fall Birthday for mojo-monday week 105

Well, I feel like I have been super slow to post cards! I really try to get them done, but I don't think my little guy likes my hobby. Everytime I sit down to make a card or do a post he begs to be played with. So anyway I am posting a card I made for this weeks mojo monday sketch. I am not really happy with how it turned out. The pumpkins aren't where I wanted them. I am also including a card that I made using some masking! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

supplies:
cardstock: american crafts, raspberry fizz by pti
pattern paper: k and company
stamp set: tac love set and vinage pinic set from pti, stampiblities polka dot background
embellishments: making memories black tie collection
pen: marvy white
ribbon: pti ripe avacodo

No comments: