Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cards with my new Papertrey stamps!

So I have went a little papertrey happy lately and have bought three stamp sets in the last 2 months! Who could blame me though, they are awesome! Anyway I have been working like crazy making a ton of cards! I haven't posted in a while so I have a lot of cards to share with you! Hope you enjoy and also come back later for my Raspberry Suite Color Challenge post. This first card is one of my favorites. I saw something similar on a Hallmark card and decide to try the look! I don't have a polka dot stamp yet, I just have one individual dot! LOL! So I hand stamped the dots myself, because I was desperate for that look! I also drew the dress by hand and cut it out with a vellum sheet and white cardstock behind the vellum! I still can't decide if I am going to write something on the card or not. Let me know what you think! I was thinking something like "For the Bride", because it is for a bridal shower.

This card didn't quite turn out the way I played, but I like the basic design so I decided to post it anyway.

This was a rather simple card, and I got to use some of my scrap paper that is quickly piling up!



I made this card for a color challenge, but didn't get it posted in time. I was going for a twist on a fall card by adding typical fall colors with some bright ones.



I really love this card! It started out completely different as far as designs go and then turned into this! That is kind of how I work, I sit down and have something in my head and then it goes the other direction completely. It usually works out for me in the long run!


I am still not sure what kind of card this should be, but I like it! As you may see I love the
Autumn Abundance set! In fact I think about using the set everyday! Another thing about this card is the fact that I used only scrap, even the ripe avocado ribbon, it just happened to be laying next to me when I was making this card.



My final card for this post is a sweet little card for someone special. This card is another design that started with something completely different in mind then turned out great! I started out with warm colors and all bitty dot paper and then it came out like this! I also added the embossed heart to the last square for something a little different!

I just have to leave you today with a picture of my little cutie! Last night as I was doing clothes he kept climbing in the basket! He is quite the ham, smiles every time I get the camera out!

2 comments:

Courtney G. said...

OMG! I love that dress card! It is amazing! Oh and I love the picture of Ethan! All your cards are so good! I need to get in my craft room! Tehehehe! ;)

AnnaLiz said...

Hollie these all look so great! You have quite a talent. I will keep you in mind should I ever need some wedding invitations. Haha. ;)