Friday, July 17, 2009

It's been a while!

Well, it's been a few days since I have posted! I have been a little busy with Ethan's party and then cleaning up after the party! lol Anyway I have a few things that I have been working on so I hope you enjoy!



I saw a cute little idea over at Chic n Scratch Live that I decided to change up a little bit! I love looking over there she has great ideas (even though I still don't own Stampin Up stuff). Instead of the rectangle coaster I used a 4 inch square coaster and made a post it note holder! She might even have a video for that! lol She does it all!





The second card is one of the many Thank Yous I have made for all of Ethan's gifts! The idea for this card came from Kristina Werner. It isn't an exact copy, but she has done something similar so I wanted to give her that credit! She to has amazing ideas!


Lastly, I have a gift bag that I added wrapping paper and a sentiment to and a simple little card with some paper piecing for my cousins Birthday this weekend! Hope you all have a great weekend and I may be back with a challenge, although this weekend is really busy so we will see!




Coaster:
4x4 chipboard coaster
4 1/8 x 4 1/8 patterned paper
adhesive
scissors
file to sand down edges
1 Binder Clip
1 post it note pad
- I used pattern paper by American Crafts for both the coaster and the Birthday Card
-Thank you card is Paper Studio





No comments: