Thursday, July 2, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #11

My sister and I got together while she was back and made a couple cards together! We decided to do Dawn's Color Challenge, which was so fun brainstorming together! I had a couple of the papertrey colors (Raspberry Fizz, pure poppy and true black) but the green and grey aren't a perfect match. My camera isn't the best but the grey has a little bit of a simmer to it, which I think kinda classes it up a little!

I used the TAC cupcake stamp set ( which I am obsessed with now) and cut AC Grey card stock to 8x4. I did a little ink distressing on the short & sweet sentiment and rounded the corners! Hope you enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by,
Hollie


7 comments:

Courtney G. said...

This s such a cute card I love the cupcake and the paper piecing you did! You are so talented! :)

Ann said...

Yummy and sweet! Great job with the colors!

Laura :) said...

This is so cute! I didn't think to use cupcakes with these colors. What a great card!

Traveling Mama said...

How fun to stamp with your sister! Your card is adorable! That cupcake looks delish!
Hugs from Morocco!

Kathleen said...

I wish I could stamp wiht my sister! FUN~Your card is so cute---great job tackling this challenge!

Jessica said...

Very "sweet" card :)

Scrapping Julie said...

awwww. great job