Thursday, February 13, 2014

Papertrey Ink Building Blocks Design Challenge

Hello, All,
I find myself saying the following a lot " this is my favorite Papertrey Ink Stamp", when in fact that is impossible!  Every stamp set I pull out I love and today I pulled out Rosie Posie and found myself saying that phrase again!  I forgot how great this set is, I only wish I had more time today to play ideas.  The truth is I'm not completely happy with it.  I was trying to balance helping my children finish a V-Day gift and the desire to really want to play along with this challenge. Anyway,  what I really loved about the challenge was the challenge :) !

My Building Blocks were:

  1. Dark Chocolate
  2. Orange Zest
  3. Aqua Mist
  4. Kraft
  5. congratulations
  6. water coloring
  7. glitter
  8. seam binding
Now that's a lot more "building blocks" than I normally use, and Orange Zest isn't really a color I use a lot. Don't ask me why I have it, but turns out I like it paired with Rosie Posie!

So here's my card, with some poor lighting! :)



Thanks for stopping by, 

Hollie 

1 comment:

cdoggett01@yahoo.com said...

Tough color challenge but you made it work perfectly! Great job!!