Saturday, February 9, 2013

Guess what?  Today I needed a gift card holder and it just so happens to fall on the day where it works with a PTI Anniversary Challenge

Here is my pinterest inspiration.

I really love all of these colors together and I plan on working with them some more when I have time.  
I quickly put together this gift card holder using a Timeless Template by Papertrey (I had completely forgotten about them until today).  I used the Cash or Charge Template and really love how the little gift card has a stand to sit in (Here are some great pictures from Nichole's Blog).  The picture doesn't really show it, but I stamped the tiny flowers from Happy Hydrangea in Versamark Dazzle (Man, I love that stamp set).



I wanted the holder to be a little more crisp, but my little guy woke up just as I was brainstorming, so I kind of rushed it.   

Thanks for stopping in,

Hollie

1 comment:

Kara said...

beautiful!! perfect for a wedding!