Saturday, July 30, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger: Squares to Cherish

Hello Blog Readers,

Today I am sharing with you my Moxie Fab card!



Here is the inspiration:




I love this picture, mostly because of how bright and cozy it looks! I love white rooms, clean and simple for sure!



Here is my card:





I know it is very simple, but sometimes I just feel like making a simple card. I love how it turned out. I really love PTI's Postmark Stamps, so classic!

Well I am off to spend the rest of the evening at the fair with my kiddos and hubby! Have a great day!


Thanks for stopping by,


Hollie



PS:





Pinterest

4 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Love your CAS card Hollie and wonderful take on the inspiration :)

Marlena M. said...

This is such a classy card. ;)

Yvonne Garner said...

Great card!

Cath said...

Hey Hollie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)