Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5 and Dime Cards


I recently purchased the October Afternoon 5 and Dime collection, and I absolutely love it!  I have been waiting a while to buy it and finally got around to it.  I have been working on a lot of cards to get published and the time has been paying off. I have three more cards that will be in the October 2011 CARDS magazine!!! This is so exciting for me and I have to say that having goals has greatly improved my SAHM life.  I get so excited thinking about all the possibilities in this little hobby I love!!  Thanks to all who keep up with my blog and for all your encouraging words, it makes me smile!!


Here are my two boys! Over and over again they prove what a blessing children truly are!  I don't know what I would do without them in my life! Everyday Ethan is saying something precious, for example at the craft store yesterday he said " Mom I want to buy that pink girls book" I said Why? "To give it to you from the bottom of my Heart" I have no clue where he gets this stuff, but it is priceless! Owen is such a happy baby, he literally laughs when you just talk to him.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by,
Hollie

No comments: