Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Just stopping in for a short hello, a quick card and some family pictures!

I really wanted to try and make these Poppies that Lisa Johnson had shown on her blog.
 One of my favorite newborn pictures of little O!


I can't believe it is 2011 already!  I remember being a kid and wondering what I would be doing in the future. Never did I imagine the blessings God would give me!  I enjoy every minute I can spend with my family and can't wait to see what God has planned for the New Year! The above family pictures were taken by my cousin, he can do amazing with his camera!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a Very Happy New Year!!
Hollie

1 comment:

Jay Gee said...

Love the pictures Hollie. You have a beautiful family. And I like the card too, especially those yummy flowers :)