Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dinner Recipe



I like to cook, but hate having to search for things to make, I guess I want someone to make a menu for the week. Anyway I thought I would share an easy recipe that I found over. This recipe is really easy and really good!




Bruschetta Chicken Bake
1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 pkg. Stove top stuffing mix for chicken
1 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bit sized pieces
1 tsp. dried basil leaves
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 400 'F. Place tomatoes with liquid in medium bowl. Add garlic and stuffing mix and 1/2 cup water; stir just until stuffing is moistened. Set aside
Place chicken in 13 x9 in baking dish; sprinkle with basil and cheese. Top with stuffing mixture.
Bake 30 Min or until chicken is cooked through.
I saw this recipe in the Kraft Food and Family Magazine, they have a lot of great stuff in there. This would be great with a salad and a veggie!
Hope you give it a try!


Hollie




No comments: