Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine for a Friend

Hi There! Today I am stopping in to share a Valentine's Day card I made for a friend.


I have been trying to use my dies in different ways, so for the first card I cut 2 1/2 inches off the bottom. Then I die cut half of Mat Stack 5 and added Sweet Blush cardstock from PTI to complete the card. You may have noticed the cute little heart. That little number was crochet by a family friend and she gave me some to use for cards! They are so fun!

This next card was something I put together for a PTI Challenge, but do to poor lighting I couldn't take a picture in time. I thought I would share it anyway. I really like how it turned out and love this paper from My Little Shoebox




Thanks for stopping by,



Hollie



PS: I got a new watermark recently and love it!! It was only $2 from Karen over at THE SWEETEST THING blog!

No comments: