Thursday, August 4, 2011

Yellow Meets Grey....Grey Meets Yellow

Happy Thursday Afternoon,







I have to say I am in love with Yellow and Grey!! I mentioned it in my post yesterday and also my blog is decked out in what else but Yellow and Grey!! So today yet again I am sharing some projects with Yellow and Grey. I must warn you however that my pictures aren't very good because I was wrestling this little guy!! OK, here we have a gift bag and card for a Birthday I have coming up this weekend.






I really like butterflies also!!!



Here I used some Bazzill Paper, the lighter color is Tin Roof and it is embossed with flowers. The yellow is Harvest Gold from Papertrey Ink.






(Below) Last but not least, one of my favorite cards! For this one I used American Crafts Glitter Thickers (Niki Riki in Sunflower). I drew the heart by hand, cut it out, then stamped YOU from Technique Tuesday Smooch Set. Love that set by the way!!





Well that's it for today!! Thanks for stopping in,






Hollie

No comments: