Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Paper Crafts Nov/Dec 2013 Published Card

Today I am sharing one of my all time favorite cards.  This little darling was published in the November/December 2013 digital issue of Paper Crafts Magazine.

Design by Hollie Shepard:Hobbies by Hollie

Funny thing about this card.  I remember the moment I thought of this sketch.  I was sitting in my big comfy leather chair holding my newborn, my older two boys were asleep.  I was just dying to get some crafting time in, but I knew it would be a while.  I had just got a whole bunch of sequins I was dying to use! Inspiration struck, and I just sketched away.

I have discovered I am a CAS girl at heart.  My whole life I have been trying to add details that just don't work for me.  I have to be honest with myself.  I am better at the simple look.  Turns out, I actually really like this discovery about myself. 

If you would like a better view of this card be sure to check out this months digital issue of Paper Crafts.

Thanks for stopping by,

Hollie

No comments: