Friday, July 1, 2011

Take Care


Hello All,

I thought I would share a new card with you today. I made this card for a customer who ordered some Get well and Sympathy cards at my card party. Yesterday as I was finishing up the order my new PTI stamps came in the mail! :) I bought Happy Trails, which is a wonderful new set, and decided to throw this card together! :) (Happy Trails is a very versatile stamp set, which is number one for me when I buy stamps.) I paired the stamps with the NEW! Sassfrass Lass Sunshine Broadcast . (Which, by the way looks sold out at TwoPeas so I am glad I got my hands on in when I did!) Below is a picture of the packaging I put the cards in. Can you guess where I got the container... Yep its from PTI!! They send you these handy boxes for each stamp set and I just can't throw them all away. I just cover up their adhesive marks with ribbon and off it goes to another home! :)



No comments: